Bryan Mintz, Martin Mintz and the entire Mintz & Geftic team have a great deal of experience when it comes to workers' comp cases. The Elizabeth, New Jersey workers' comp lawyers at Mintz & Geftic fight for their clients every single day. We have represented clients from all different areas of labor, including truck drivers, union workers, construction workers, office workers, airline employees, factory workers and many others.
The most common injuries that workers’ compensation benefits typically pay for include:
- Overexertion (excessive lifting, pulling, pushing, holding, carrying or throwing)
- Slip and Falls
- Being struck by an object (such as construction material falling from above).
- Bodily reactions (injury caused by bending, climbing, reaching, sitting, slipping, standing or tripping without falling).
- Being struck against an object (such as pushed into a door or wall).
- Motor vehicle accidents.
- Being caught in, under, or between equipment or objects.
- Assault by another person.
- Contact with extreme temperatures (for example, burns or frostbite).
Elizabeth, New Jersey Workers' Compensation Lawyers
We give personal attention to all of our clients. If you or a loved one has been injured while working, call us today at 908-352-2323 or send us an email by clicking here to evaluate your case.
Our workers' compensation lawyers serve clients throughout New Jersey and New York, including the cities of Newark, Elizabeth, Jersey City, Hackensack, and Morris, Bergen, Hudson, Union and Middlesex counties. We have offices in Elizabeth, New Jersey and New York City.
WE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU!